Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Blue Balcony

My outdoor space has come together quite nicely, and just in time for the great summer weather!  I decided on a blue colour scheme centered around my blue ceramic flower pot.  I've already spent so much time just hanging out and relaxing on the balcony.


It's a pretty small space but I definitely wanted a spot to eat meals and enough seating for when guests come over.




I love the white stool between the chairs.  It can also double as extra seating, and as a side table when I bring it indoors in the winter.  My little recycling pail matches the quatrefoil-patterned outdoor carpet perfectly!



I also get to enjoy Littlefoot Gardens which is going to produce such good vegetables this summer!


The outdoor solar lights were a also a great find from Jysk.  I've never seen bottle lights before so I had to snatch them up!


Last year it was just an empty space with some furniture.




This year it's got some spunk!



Here is the resource list of everything on the balcony:

Furniture
Swivel Rocking Chairs: Zellers
Grey Mesh Chairs: Loblaws
Table: Canadian Tire

Accessories
Pillows: Jysk
Bottle Solar Lights: Jysk
Outdoor Carpet: Jysk
Stool: Winners
Recycling Pail: Giant Tiger

Plants
Rail Planters: IKEA
Green Planter: Home Depot
Blue Ceramic Planter: someone's trash :)

Want to read about the balcony design from the beginning?  Here's a list of all the published posts along the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)