Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Welcome Walter

I'd like to introduce you to Walter...Walter Concrete.  (He's a distant cousin of Walter Cronkite...)


I picked him up at TJ Maxx in New York when I was there last November.  He has sat in my front entry since then to greet me when I arrive home.  He's actually made of concrete...maybe he's meant to go outside...I'm not really sure... He was in the clearance section, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings so he doesn't know #itsasecretdonttell.


For my birthday, my sister got me a cute little sweater for him to wear.  Now Walter is ever so dapper!  I thought about painting him, but can't bring myself to do it just yet.  So for now, he stays as Walter Concrete, my guard dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)