Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hiding Out With The Camouflage

Oh man, I'm so late with this post!  I definitely meant to get this out sooner but I got busy with Easter, teaching, and my sister's birthday!

Over March Break the living room, kitchen, hallway, and front entry got painted!  It took a good two days with my mom and I doing it.  It looks awesome and the whole space feels more finished and less "clinical white" now.

Here's some before shots of the rooms.





And here are the afters!






The colour is called Camouflage by Benjamin Moore that I had colour matched at Home Depot.  I love it because during the day it has a beigy tone with green undertones, but at night the green really comes through.

It's really neutral and looks good with the white trim and dark wood.

You might have noticed the above picture where the front hall is only painted half way...there's another project in the works there that you'll have to stay tuned for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)