Thursday, March 21, 2013

How to Hide Your Cords

Long dangling cords have been driving me crazy lately.  These are the worst offenders right now:



They are right in my line of sight when I am sitting on my couch.  It's annoying.  I give them the evil eye every time I sit down.  I finally got off my butt and did something about it!  I purchased a pack of 3M clear hooks. The smaller you can find the better.

I attached three of them in alternating directions on the back of the table leg, then hooked the cords around them.  (The little tab to remove them was long and stuck out the side of the table, so I just folded it over and tucked it in with the cords and it fit perfectly.)





I then used some blue poster tack to stick the cords along the thin edge of the shelf.

  
You'll never hide the cords completely.  That only happens in magazines ;) But you can make it so they aren't nearly as offensive!


Such a neat and cheap trick, but makes a big difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)