Saturday, February 25, 2012

You Are Invited...

I got my "My Move Seminar" invitation today by email!  Mark your calendars: Monday, April 16th...the day I learn what I need to do before and after I move in!


Really though, the seminar is to give us new home owners information about our Pre-Delivery Inspection (where I go through the house and point out everything they need to fix before I move in), my closing day, the Tarion Home Warranty, and what to expect in terms of repairs (and paperwork) during the first year in my new home.

I'm most excited to meet some of my potential neighbours there though!  I did meet a younger couple and another gentleman while I was at the Design Centre one afternoon a few months ago, but it will be neat to see more of the demographics of everyone else that have bought these condos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)