Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Construction Update: Roof, Windows, and Doors

I took a trip over to the condo on the weekend and managed to snap a few pictures.  The roof is shingled and vented, and the windows and doors have been installed!



This is the back of my condo...my place is not visible in this one, but it was the best shot of the roof!

Building C is going up quite quickly beside mine too! 


In other news, this past weekend I attended my sister's annual Miss America party.  It's a lavish to-do complete with lots of food and ballots (think Oscars meets Miss America). 
You are looking at the Miss America winner of 2012!

Have a great week everyone and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)