Sunday, January 22, 2012

Revised Occupancy Date

The other day I got a rather disheartening letter from my builder telling me my occupancy has had to be revised.  For those of you that don't know, I was scheduled to move in on May 8th, but it has now been changed to July 12th!  So all of you that had plans to visit me this summer, we'll have to change those to later in the summer!  They didn't give a reason as to the delay, but I'm hoping things can get back on track and maybe, just maybe, I can get in a bit sooner!

On an unrelated note, what do you think of my new teapot?
 

My friend Amy has a great collection of teapots, and this one doesn't even compare to the amazing-ness of hers, but I thought it was very zen looking!  I've been looking for a new pot that matches my mugs and saucers from Thailand that were given to me as a gift two years ago (sorry no picture, they are in storage)!  Over the years, my students have given me gift certificates to Chapters and today I finally put one of them to good use :)

2 comments:

  1. Mel- so sorry to hear about the delay! That really sucks. BUT, I'm glad to hear you're turning to teapots for solace- they will never let you down ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I do love my teapot! I'll leave it out on display like all of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments!! If you don't have a profile listed, choose Name/URL (you can leave the URL space blank, but please leave your name!) or you can choose anonymous :)